Are you going into the fitness niche or industry? Offline or online, here’s a name.
What is special about this domain name?
WorkoutABC.com marks itself as a guide.
If your business plan centers on exercising and keeping fit, then here is a name for that business. WorkoutABC.com is a 10-letter name. The major word is workout which is a common keyword used by the market. That’s a good thing. It’s not an obscure word and any smart Internet search engine already knows workout is associated with fitness and exercise.
ABC is left to interpretation of the specific plan. It can refer to the elementary aspects, the basics, the general concepts. ABC could also refer to a three-step system. So if your business plan involves your own special approach or system that’s multistage then that’s just perfect. Else ABC is just a filler.
So my dear Fitness Trainer, here’s a pretty name for your business idea or website. You can’t but remember this name. I can imagine how beautiful it’s going to look when printed on a signboard or when branded on T-shirts, it’s going to be dynamic.
While we’re talking on that, I’ve observed the fitness industry doesn’t do boring names. So if you’re not naming it WorkoutABC.com, make sure you create a name that’s equally powerful.
Buy this domain name for your blog, website, or app; use it for a review platform, forum, or an online magazine/journal. Use it to name your business in this industry (gyms, personal instructors, exercise brands)
How do you name your small business? Here are a few ideas you could use to create a name for your business.
7 plus characteristics of a good business name
If you’re going to create or choose a domain name, remember these branding qualities and use them to choose the right name for your business –
- Keep it as simple as possible unless you’ve got a degree in branding and linguistics.
- Don’t try to use the name to prove a point. Make it pronounceable.
- The length matters. WorkoutABC is 10 characters for instance.
- Memorable – let it be something the mind can easily accommodate, that’s why there are domain names in the first instance. IP addresses are not mind-friendly. So don’t defeat that purpose.
- Meaningful – Business names should have some meaning that’s not too hard to pick.
- Keyword rich – well, for now, there is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) value in keywords.
- Clear and simple – someone should be able to take a look at your name and make an educated guess what it is your business is doing without requiring a tutorial or lecture to point it out.
Is there a shortcoming of this name idea?
- None really.
What are you planning to build? What’s your idea? If it is in the fitness industry (fitness and recreational sports facilities featuring exercise and other active physical fitness conditioning or recreational sports activities, such as swimming, skating, or racquet sports), then WorkoutABC.com is a nice name to consider for that platform.
Branding tip #35
WorkoutABC.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase WorkoutABC.com now. It’s easy and fast.
We’ve all tried to bunk our gym session or dance class. A single routine can get monotonous. That’s why I have decided to make my fitness regime fun by incorporating different workouts into my schedule. From dancing to yoga, I plan to keep it as interesting as possible so I’m never bored of working out.
– Disha Patani
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Similar Domain Names
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Some of the tips that apply to naming in general would also apply here. Be smart with it as you would have to make some decisions. Here are some things […]
- You want to name an architecture company today? Sure, you can. You have a name already – your name. Take it from us. Instead of posting these separately, we would […]
- Assume Robin Hood is an architect, and he wants to name his new business. What are his options? 1. Robin Hood Architecture – RobinHoodArchitecture.com 2. R. H. Architecture – Rharchitecture.com […]
- Home Repair Contractors, Inc. – Wait a minute while I show you the domain name of this business. www.hrcincfl.com. While the business name is clear, the domain (website) address is quite […]
- Francis Family Renovations, Inc – This business takes one of the oldest naming approaches; the use of the business owner’s name. The owner name is then appended with a keyword […]
- PacPlus from ‘package’ and ‘plus’ The company name “PacPlus” was created by signifying our aim for innovation in the provision of services and packaging with something extra without restricting ourselves to […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this?