The security of assets is the business.
What is special about this domain name?
Or why WalletWolf.com?
It’s easier for me to spot a good name than tell people what makes a good business name and convincing them it is a good domain name. I remember how I helped rename my mom’s faith-focused bookstore to Pilgrims some 24 years ago. Luckily she and my other folks could know a good name when they saw it.
I’ve selected WalletWolf, what business is a wolf having with a wallet? Naming a business is sometimes not about any direct relationship between those keywords used in the name. If you are in the industry – that has something to do with wallets either directly or conceptually – to offer service in a significantly dedicated or interesting fashion, then you should be the WalletWolf.
The funny thing is that this might not even be about wallets, money, finance at the end of the day. Security? Forensics? Hollywood? Gaming? You see that’s the thing that makes naming interesting; you “think wild or go home” as we say at DomainRoll.
WalletWolf is likely the most unique and after-tasting names I’ve encountered in recent times. If an entrepreneur can create the right service or already has that idea that fits the nature of this name, it could be a hot combination – a perfect mix.
Features of a good business name (WalletWolf)
- The name should not be long, so this has 10 characters.
- The name should be easy to understand, pronounce, and spell.
- Great keyword mix – wallet, and wolf.
- Allows diverse business offerings – doesn’t restrict you.
Branding tip #11
WalletWolf.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase WalletWolf.com now. It’s easy and fast.
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Similar Domain Names
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Some of the tips that apply to naming in general would also apply here. Be smart with it as you would have to make some decisions. Here are some things […]
- You want to name an architecture company today? Sure, you can. You have a name already – your name. Take it from us. Instead of posting these separately, we would […]
- Assume Robin Hood is an architect, and he wants to name his new business. What are his options? 1. Robin Hood Architecture – RobinHoodArchitecture.com 2. R. H. Architecture – Rharchitecture.com […]
- Home Repair Contractors, Inc. – Wait a minute while I show you the domain name of this business. www.hrcincfl.com. While the business name is clear, the domain (website) address is quite […]
- Francis Family Renovations, Inc – This business takes one of the oldest naming approaches; the use of the business owner’s name. The owner name is then appended with a keyword […]
- PacPlus from ‘package’ and ‘plus’ The company name “PacPlus” was created by signifying our aim for innovation in the provision of services and packaging with something extra without restricting ourselves to […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this?