Whether for consulting or for running a payment system, ToPayment is a natural for naming it.
What is special about this domain name?
It is unique in the field of online payments.
Financial transactions, online payments, remittances, e-commerce Payment transactions form a large part of online financial transactions.
This domain name combines one of the most popular words – to with payment which is the major keyword in this domain name. In another way, Topayment is also the merging of top and payment.
Whether prefixed by to or top, this name is meaningful and it can be used for various purposes especially online projects. If your project is informational in nature then this is a good fit. I believe this would also be a good one for basic services in the payment industry.
The simplicity of this domain name is one if its strengths, the length is also a good one. There’s no confusion when Topayment is pronounced. If you’re shopping for a name for your payments related website, then you may consider this.
Buy this domain name for your blog, website, or app; use it for a payment system, or an online service. If your business helps merchants and site owners get money from shoppers, then this is the name you are looking for. And if you really want, use it to name your physical business in this industry.
How do you name your small business? Here are a few ideas you could use to create a name for your business.
Creating a good online business name
If you’re going to create or choose a domain name, remember these branding qualities and use them to choose the right name for your business –
- Make it simple
- Make it clear and let it have a keyword
- Easy to pronounce, catch, and spell
- Make it direct, and straight to the point
- Relevant words, and relevant domain extension too.
Is there a shortcoming of this name idea?
- None that I can think of
What are you planning to launch? What’s your idea? If it is a payment-related venture ToPayment.com is a nice name for the business.
ToPayment.com – this can also be used to develop systems that limit or reduce cart abandonment in online stores.
Branding tip #42
ToPayment.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase ToPayment.com now. It’s easy and fast.
“Twitter was around communication and visualizing what was happening in the world in real-time. Square was allowing everyone to accept the form of payment people have in their pocket today, which is a credit card.” – Jack Dorsey
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Similar Domain Names
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Some of the tips that apply to naming in general would also apply here. Be smart with it as you would have to make some decisions. Here are some things […]
- You want to name an architecture company today? Sure, you can. You have a name already – your name. Take it from us. Instead of posting these separately, we would […]
- Assume Robin Hood is an architect, and he wants to name his new business. What are his options? 1. Robin Hood Architecture – RobinHoodArchitecture.com 2. R. H. Architecture – Rharchitecture.com […]
- Home Repair Contractors, Inc. – Wait a minute while I show you the domain name of this business. www.hrcincfl.com. While the business name is clear, the domain (website) address is quite […]
- Francis Family Renovations, Inc – This business takes one of the oldest naming approaches; the use of the business owner’s name. The owner name is then appended with a keyword […]
- PacPlus from ‘package’ and ‘plus’ The company name “PacPlus” was created by signifying our aim for innovation in the provision of services and packaging with something extra without restricting ourselves to […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this?