A toy company name with emphasis.
What is special about this domain name?
Or why should StrictlyToys.com be my toy shop’s name?
This is straightforward and doesn’t need to be introduced, you’ve only needed one second to see it and understand that you have a name if you’re going into the toy niche.
The secondary word brings in emphasis and a degree of seriousness which is a good thing. You would be able to set yourself up as a worthy competitor with a name as StrictlyToys. This name is suitable for naming a website if you are setting up shop online. You can also name a real business of the brick-and-mortar type StrictlyToys.
Strictly may not be an everyday word for some nor is it one of the English words with the simplest spelling. That also counts in its favor as it makes the name non-trivial. Strictly has no confusion arising when pronounced. You know it’s strictly you heard when you hear it.
For whatever the type of toys you want to deal with, here is a great name for your toy business idea. There’s an emphasis in StrictlyToys.com – whether it is needed or not doesn’t matter but the name tells everyone “if it is toys you want, go StrictlyToys.com“.
You should buy this domain name if your idea is about kiddies and children play products for children at different stages of development.
Buy this domain name for your blog, e-commerce website, or a portal.
Characteristics of a great name – StrictlyToys.com
- Purpose or niche is clear.
- The length is ok, not long.
- The presence of a keyword – toys.
- This business name can be used in various niches and for various purposes in the niches related to toys.
- No hypens, no misspells, no unneeded numbers.
Is there a shortcoming of this name?
- Is strictly not a bit complex than other words? That’s my only concern with this toy-business domain name, but it seems I am wrong, there are over 417 million hits for that word in the Google search engine. So maybe strictly is ok then.
What are you planning to build? What’s your business idea? E-commerce? Blog? A review site or a portal? StrictlyToys.com is a great name for that.
Branding tip #28
StrictlyToys.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase StrictlyToys.com now. It’s easy and fast.
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Similar Domain Names
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Examine the names of top businesses in your industry (whether local or outside your country) and get the feel of great brand names. The Internet can help you with that. […]
- The answer is … Technology! But here are the top industries and how the stand in the best brands table. Industry # of Brands Brand Value ($B) Total 100 $2,231.9 […]
- Location#3: Where are potential staff based? Yes, there is virtual working, but some businesses require physically present staff. Do you have a good supply of appropriate skills around? Or are […]
- Location#2: Online locationing matters. Hang out where your markets and industry hang out. Just like location matters in the physical world, it matters in the virtual world. Who are your […]
- Location #1: Where your business is located is key for several reasons. You’ll want to consider where your customers are. If you are into retail of consumer products, stay not […]
- I can’t but agree; I have seen some names I would never have thought anyone would buy getting sold. Maybe there is some more meaningful story to the name for […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
Rate this domain name. Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Votes: 2
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Thanks for your feedback!