Talents, Skills, Recruiting, and Jobs.
Workers, nomads, or freelancers, StaffHack covers your startup idea.
A domain name that works for staffing, and other human resource services.
For offering services and information that’s targeted at getting better results faster in related HR activities.
Online Skills Marketplace
Innovative staffing solutions for businesses in the talent solutions niche.
Recruitment/ Headhunting agency
Offering services around staff, somewhere in-between the entire staffing lifecycle.
Why it’s worth buying StaffHack.com
- Like Lifehacks
My mind went to lifehacks when I remembered this name today. Lifehacks are smart tips and ideas.
- This name can take your business in the direction of whatever niche in the industry you desire.
- It’s a name that sounds and means great; it is so good you will get compliments for having a nice name too.
Staffs are the life of a company. Your workers take a major proportion of your business operations and even have a whole department focusing on them. Entrepreneurs have to be smart with hiring or the business suffers. So StaffHack.com is a name for a new business in the talent solutions niche.
StaffHack is a 9-character name, it’s beautiful, it’s not plain (I don’t want to say its trendy), and it is easy to pronounce and spell. You aren’t confused about the spelling of the name when you hear someone say it.
It’s two keywords are both meaningful and important. They aren’t just padding or hyping, they are functional. Both could influence what you’ll do with the name. If you’re focused on the hack you’ll likely be offering services and information that’s targeted at getting better results faster in related HR activities for instance.
If you’re focusing on staff, you’ll likely be offering services around staffs, somewhere between the entire staffing lifecycle. The key thing is you’re doing this in a more efficient manner.
This is a name that’s great for naming your agency or website, and would also be a great name for your company or business. It’s one of the best names I’ve recently seen for a human resources business.
You’ve got a name in StaffHack for the business name, or domain name, for that business you are starting.
Is there a shortcoming of this name idea?
- None I can foresee.
Branding tip #45
StaffHack.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase StaffHack.com now. It’s easy and fast.
“Development can help great people be even better – but if I had a dollar to spend, I’d spend 70 cents getting the right person in the door.” ― Paul Russell
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Similar Domain Names
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Examine the names of top businesses in your industry (whether local or outside your country) and get the feel of great brand names. The Internet can help you with that. […]
- The answer is … Technology! But here are the top industries and how the stand in the best brands table. Industry # of Brands Brand Value ($B) Total 100 $2,231.9 […]
- Location#3: Where are potential staff based? Yes, there is virtual working, but some businesses require physically present staff. Do you have a good supply of appropriate skills around? Or are […]
- Location#2: Online locationing matters. Hang out where your markets and industry hang out. Just like location matters in the physical world, it matters in the virtual world. Who are your […]
- Location #1: Where your business is located is key for several reasons. You’ll want to consider where your customers are. If you are into retail of consumer products, stay not […]
- I can’t but agree; I have seen some names I would never have thought anyone would buy getting sold. Maybe there is some more meaningful story to the name for […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
Rate this domain name. Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Votes: 2
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Thanks for your feedback!