Social networks and tools for using them are still booming.
What is special about this domain name?
Both words – social and pole are special and carry significant meanings.
Social networks and social media is all some people know the Internet to be. We talk about connections and relationships when we talk about social media. That’s where social comes from.
Pole is one word with several meanings, and each of these meanings are important. I’ll use a number of them as points of reference. Pole could refer to one of two points where the Earth’s axis of rotation intersects the Earth’s surface. You’ll remember North Pole and South Pole.
Pole could also refer to the contact on a device such as a battery where electric signals enter or leave. And then there’s the other pole is used by dancers.
Naming your business or project SocialPole is a good idea if that idea is inclined towards building a community online or is involved with interfacing services to such online communities or networks.
This is one name that’s already looking like a big brand before anything is even launched with it, putting this name ahead of a well-implemented business, product or service is to launch a wow. Why? Because the name is robust and has got ‘character’.
It’s only 10 characters long, it’s got a great major keyword – Social, and a secondary keyword which even stands as a primary keyword in some way. Both words add to the value of the name and there’s no negativity that’s lurking in the mind around these words.
Are you looking for a name for a business or startup that’s going to be a key player in the social network or social media space? Here is SocialPole.com, it’s unique and different. It could do quite a great deal for a new business.
Buy this domain name for your blog, website, or app; use it for a review platform, forum, or an online magazine/journal.
How do you name a social media product or service? Here are a few ideas you could use to create a name for your business.
7 plus characteristics of a good business name
If you’re going to create or choose a domain name, remember these branding qualities and use them to choose the right name for your business –
- Easy to spell – look at SocialPole.com. Two words, no hyphens no misspells.
- Easy to pronounce – social media is harder to pronounce than social pole so non-English speakers won’t likely have a problem with it.
- Acceptable length – 10 characters, that’s great.
- Memorable – it isn’t hard getting the mind to accommodate this name.
- Meaningful – Business names should have some meaning that’s not too hard to pick.
- Keyword rich – social guides us to guess what the name is about.
- Clear and simple – someone should be able to make an educated guess what it is your business is doing.
We took a few tips from this article. The do’s and don’ts of naming a brand.
- Keep in mind that with the Internet everything is global, so make sure that people all around the world can actually pronounce it (unlike Highsnobiety, lol). Highsnobiety is pronounced in the U.S. most of the time “Highsnobriety” and Selectism many times “Selecticism” – you see, easy to pronounce will make your life a lot easier. – David Fischer.
- First impressions are important. You know this. So to come back to having to clarify the name – what is the first thing someone thinks of when they hear yours? Many times you won’t have the opportunity to explain it. If confusion is the first reaction, you’re in a bad place. – Pete Williams
- A good brand name should serve a personal interest, whether obvious or a bit more subliminal. – Luis Ruano
Is there a shortcoming of this name idea?
- None really.
What are you planning to build? What’s your idea? If it is in social networks, then SocialPole.com is a nice name to consider for that platform.
Branding tip #34
SocialPole.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase SocialPole.com now. It’s easy and fast.
I don’t think opposites attract. I think like attracts like. So I don’t think that they do attract, opposites. Only when you’re talking about magnetic poles.
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Similar Domain Names
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Examine the names of top businesses in your industry (whether local or outside your country) and get the feel of great brand names. The Internet can help you with that. […]
- The answer is … Technology! But here are the top industries and how the stand in the best brands table. Industry # of Brands Brand Value ($B) Total 100 $2,231.9 […]
- Location#3: Where are potential staff based? Yes, there is virtual working, but some businesses require physically present staff. Do you have a good supply of appropriate skills around? Or are […]
- Location#2: Online locationing matters. Hang out where your markets and industry hang out. Just like location matters in the physical world, it matters in the virtual world. Who are your […]
- Location #1: Where your business is located is key for several reasons. You’ll want to consider where your customers are. If you are into retail of consumer products, stay not […]
- I can’t but agree; I have seen some names I would never have thought anyone would buy getting sold. Maybe there is some more meaningful story to the name for […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
Rate this domain name. Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Votes: 2
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Thanks for your feedback!