Here’s LodgeMe.com, a cool name for your accommodation or housing startup. Simple, clear and memorable.
What is special about this domain name?
The action word here is lodge. The common companions to the word lodge are housing and accommodation.
This domain name is great for naming a web project, and also perfect for use as a business brand name.
The word lodge would influence the possibilities of this domain name. If your idea is related to the provision of space, accommodation, or places for humans or animals, this name should be your first choice for the business, website or app.
The name is short. At 7-letter length, the simple combination with one word anyone that speaks English would know the word ‘me’ – that fact makes the domain name one that the target customers would connect with.
This domain name is easily remembered, easy to pronounce, and clearly understood.
Would I name my business LodgeMe? Yes, very much.
What are some good features of the LodgeMe.com domain name?
- Short, it is 7 characters long.
- The domain name does not contain any hard to spell or hard to pronounce syllables.
- The personalization of the name using the word ‘me’ in combination with an action word makes it easy to connect with the name.
Branding tip #3
LodgeMe.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase LetsBroker.com now. It’s easy and fast.
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Some of the tips that apply to naming in general would also apply here. Be smart with it as you would have to make some decisions. Here are some things […]
- You want to name an architecture company today? Sure, you can. You have a name already – your name. Take it from us. Instead of posting these separately, we would […]
- Assume Robin Hood is an architect, and he wants to name his new business. What are his options? 1. Robin Hood Architecture – RobinHoodArchitecture.com 2. R. H. Architecture – Rharchitecture.com […]
- Home Repair Contractors, Inc. – Wait a minute while I show you the domain name of this business. www.hrcincfl.com. While the business name is clear, the domain (website) address is quite […]
- Francis Family Renovations, Inc – This business takes one of the oldest naming approaches; the use of the business owner’s name. The owner name is then appended with a keyword […]
- PacPlus from ‘package’ and ‘plus’ The company name “PacPlus” was created by signifying our aim for innovation in the provision of services and packaging with something extra without restricting ourselves to […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this?