It is simply about pets.
What is special about this domain name?
Or why KittenUp.com?
Small, cute, little things need products and services. Their owners need information. That’s why KittenUp was selected. I can see a franchise for pets or a play place for little kids or … So that’s why KittenUp is here.
There is a special love for pets in some places so what about an exchange for pets? If that’s what your startup is about then KittenUp is going to be just great for its brand name.
KittenUp is short, active, simple, and memorable. Kitten is a nicer word than the words for some other animals little ones, so I think it’s a better choice. I am not being biased, I don’t even directly know one person that owns a kitten. I just think kitten is a nicer word.
Features of a good business name (KittenUp)
- The name should not be long, so this has 8 characters.
- The name should be easy to understand, pronounce, and spell.
- It should be clear what business you’re into.
- The name should have a great keyword mix.
- A good name should have no negative mental or linguistic associations.
- Allows diverse business offerings – doesn’t restrict you or limit you.
Branding tip #16
KittenUp.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase KittenUp.com now. It’s easy and fast.
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Similar Domain Names
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Some of the tips that apply to naming in general would also apply here. Be smart with it as you would have to make some decisions. Here are some things […]
- You want to name an architecture company today? Sure, you can. You have a name already – your name. Take it from us. Instead of posting these separately, we would […]
- Assume Robin Hood is an architect, and he wants to name his new business. What are his options? 1. Robin Hood Architecture – RobinHoodArchitecture.com 2. R. H. Architecture – Rharchitecture.com […]
- Home Repair Contractors, Inc. – Wait a minute while I show you the domain name of this business. www.hrcincfl.com. While the business name is clear, the domain (website) address is quite […]
- Francis Family Renovations, Inc – This business takes one of the oldest naming approaches; the use of the business owner’s name. The owner name is then appended with a keyword […]
- PacPlus from ‘package’ and ‘plus’ The company name “PacPlus” was created by signifying our aim for innovation in the provision of services and packaging with something extra without restricting ourselves to […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this?