Thinking of a name for the business you are planning to start? Here you’ll find nice names:
- Names of example businesses (real businesses) in the architectural industry. Great names of existing entities that you can use as inspiration for creating your own name.
- Nice naming ideas from around the web/world, naming tips, and resources.
- Professionally selected domain names you can purchase for starting your architecture business.
Architizer.com – I bet this is from Appetizer. Whether or not Architizer was inspired by appetizer when they were looking for a name for their venture in 2008, this one is a nice name.
This is one way to create a good business or blog name (Bratalog is another similar brand made in such manner). Architecture is often shortened to archi – and even if it is not, archi is a sound base for naming an architectural startup. Look for a nice suffix to blend it with and you have a name.
Populous.com is an architectural firm.
Populous is a Latin word that means simply “people.” It was adopted by English in the 15th century to mean “full of people.” The architecture company has this on its website “We design the places where people love to be together.” Now you see where their name came from? If you are going to name your business, think about the niche you want to fill and get ideas from the dictionary words relevant to, or related to, that aspect.
I understand it is not going to be easy to acquire single words and name your architecture business or firm with it except you’ve got some funds for premium domain name acquisition. But you can coin two words to still communicate around that main idea.
Assume Robin Hood is an architect, and he wants to name his new business. What are his options?
1. Robin Hood Architecture – RobinHoodArchitecture.com
2. R. H. Architecture – Rharchitecture.com
3. Robin Architecture – RobinArchitecture.com
4. Hood Architecture – HoodArchitecture.com
5. Robin Hood Architecture – RobinHood.com
And he may decide to use some other keywords instead of architecture.