Jewelry, jewelers, gems, rings, necklaces, and stones.
Carat is a measure of the purity of gold, pure gold being 24 carats. Carat is a unit of weight for precious stones and pearls.
The business name is about the jewelries and style. It’s about top-quality, high-grade, and fashion.
Jewelry sales, information, and services.
The business of jewelry: e-commerce, shopping, appraisal, trading, jeweler services.
CaratFashion.com: Resources and information for the precious stones marketplace.
Why it’s worth buying CaratFashion.com
- This name is suitable for naming a business whether offline or online
- It contains carat which is a popular and relevant keyword in the jewelry industry
- Carat is also used for naming a business in other industries e.g. CaratNetworks
- The pronunciation is straightforward, and it’s easy to spell CaratFashion when you hear someone mention it
- The words carat and fashion are both relevant and meaningful in the context of pieces of jewelry.
Carat is one of the most important of the four C’s of diamond buying: it’s the globally recognized standard for the weight of a diamond.
Carat is the unit of measuring the quality of precious stones. It also references the quantity of gold in an alloy. Fashion is the latest and most admired style in clothes, accessories, and behavior. It also means a ‘characteristic manner’. However, I think the former meaning suffice for this analysis.
CaratFashion.com is formed from two very popular keywords and that’s an additional benefit. It’s clear what the business so named deals with; it doesn’t require a crystal ball to know the name is for a jewelry business.
Here is a ready-made name for naming a business in either the jewelry industry or for naming a fashion business. It is not easily forgotten.
CaratFashion is a mature looking name, and it’s professional too. You’ll be able to use it for any product or service you intend to offer.
Is there a shortcoming of this name idea?
- At 12 characters long, it isn’t short. As a result, it may be challenging for non-English speakers. If your major market is English consumers, that shouldn’t be a problem.
Business names with carat
Carat Hotels, Carat Juice, Flawless Carat, Carat London, Carat Conversations, Carat By Carat
JEWELRY MERCHANT BUSINESS – This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of jewelry, precious and semiprecious stones, precious metals and metal flatware, costume jewelry, watches, clocks, silverware, and/or jewelers’ findings.
Branding tip #47
CaratFashion.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase CaratFashion.com now. It’s easy and fast.
“I like for jewelry to tell a story and to be able to talk about what I’m wearing. That’s more important to me than a name, brand, or label” ― Nikki Reed
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Examine the names of top businesses in your industry (whether local or outside your country) and get the feel of great brand names. The Internet can help you with that. […]
- The answer is … Technology! But here are the top industries and how the stand in the best brands table. Industry # of Brands Brand Value ($B) Total 100 $2,231.9 […]
- Location#3: Where are potential staff based? Yes, there is virtual working, but some businesses require physically present staff. Do you have a good supply of appropriate skills around? Or are […]
- Location#2: Online locationing matters. Hang out where your markets and industry hang out. Just like location matters in the physical world, it matters in the virtual world. Who are your […]
- Location #1: Where your business is located is key for several reasons. You’ll want to consider where your customers are. If you are into retail of consumer products, stay not […]
- I can’t but agree; I have seen some names I would never have thought anyone would buy getting sold. Maybe there is some more meaningful story to the name for […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
Rate this domain name. Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Votes: 2
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Thanks for your feedback!