It’s being occupied, energetic, and not lazy. It’s getting accolades for getting it done.
What is special about this domain name?
Finally, a mother-challenge emerges!
A challenge is often community action, especially the sort that takes over the Internet and becomes a viral activity. Anything could suddenly break out as a challenge and the world over begins to participate in the activity. That’s why I am interested in the name BusyChallenge.
Here are some names of actual ideas that are linked to one challenge or the other; you are likely able to pick what the community objective is from the names – EcoChallenge TechnovationChallenge LeadershipChallenge ThePushUpChallenge BeachbodyChallenge.
Busy is having a lot to do. It’s being occupied, energetic, and not lazy. And so the bee has got the title ‘busy’. If you’ve got an idea that’s targeted at getting people committed to doing something for themselves, or for the good of the world, I believe this is a perfect name for that.
BusyChallenge is not limited to a particular mission. You could decide to do a clean up activity one month and then the next do an abstinence activity. Those two aren’t related, but then the name isn’t limited. You could even decide to schedule challenges or rally in support of others’ challenge.
I think this ‘challenge bug’ is an interesting niche that’s global in scope and yet largely unorganized. It’s spontaneity is fun but then it could be ripe for some innovation.
BusyChallenge is a nice name if you are interested in sort of social collaborations or participations. Busy is a short, meaningful and very popular word. I doubt a day gets by without most employed people mention the word. Just get something meaningful and tag it the BusyChallenge and see how it’s going to take off like the wind and wildfire.
If your idea is about community outreaches and events of some sort, you’ve got a nice business name in BusyChallenge.com. This name is a good deal and would make the market notice you.
Buy this domain name for your blog, website, or app; use it for a forum, or an online magazine/journal. Use it to name your venture in the social niche.
How do you name your small business? Here are a few ideas you could use to create a name for your business.
7 plus characteristics of a good business name
If you’re going to create or choose a domain name, remember these branding qualities and use them to choose the right name for your business –
- Make it simple
- Clear and keyword-ful
- Easy to pronounce, catch, and spell
- Make it direct, and straight to the point.
Is there a shortcoming of this name idea?
- None that sticks as a disadvantage.
What are you planning to launch? What’s your idea? If it is a challenge website, then BusyChallenge.com is a nice name for it.
Branding tip #39
BusyChallenge.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase BusyChallenge.com now. It’s easy and fast.
When you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.
– Theodore Roosevelt.
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Some of the tips that apply to naming in general would also apply here. Be smart with it as you would have to make some decisions. Here are some things […]
- You want to name an architecture company today? Sure, you can. You have a name already – your name. Take it from us. Instead of posting these separately, we would […]
- Assume Robin Hood is an architect, and he wants to name his new business. What are his options? 1. Robin Hood Architecture – RobinHoodArchitecture.com 2. R. H. Architecture – Rharchitecture.com […]
- Home Repair Contractors, Inc. – Wait a minute while I show you the domain name of this business. www.hrcincfl.com. While the business name is clear, the domain (website) address is quite […]
- Francis Family Renovations, Inc – This business takes one of the oldest naming approaches; the use of the business owner’s name. The owner name is then appended with a keyword […]
- PacPlus from ‘package’ and ‘plus’ The company name “PacPlus” was created by signifying our aim for innovation in the provision of services and packaging with something extra without restricting ourselves to […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this?