Will your idea meet the need for skills, for the Blockchain ecosystem? Or will it introduce Blockchain into recruiting?
What is special about this domain name?
The talent niche is always of interest in any industry. This name is a major choice for the Blockchain recruiting activity.
This name is in two dimensions. I don’t know enough about Blockchain to say what it’s doing in the aspects of employment and recruitment at present. If you know all about that, there’s prospect for you with BlockchainHired.
On the other hand, a platform devoted to Blockchain skills is within the reach of most online entrepreneurs, you’ll only need to build the website for placing the job postings and some Internet marketing to get started.
It’s quite clear that this name is for naming activities that lie in the intersection between Blockchain and employment. There’s happyhired.com, tribehired.com, and cohired.com. Blockchainhired.com certainly has value in the recruiting business.
It’s 15 characters long, and with its two keywords meaningful and they complement each other. The length of this domain name is acceptable since Blockchain, the major keyword is 10 characters itself.
However, the popularity of the secondary word (hired) and its relevance to this niche will serve would make up for the length. This name would be more appropriate for a website than a business name.
Buy this domain name for your blog, website, or app; use it for a forum, or an online magazine/journal. And if you really want, use it to name your business in the Blockchain industry.
How do you name your small business? Here are a few ideas you could use to create a name for your business.
8 plus characteristics of a good online business name
If you’re going to create or choose a domain name, remember these branding qualities and use them to choose the right name for your business –
- Make it simple
- Clear and keyword-ful e.g. Blockchain & Hired
- Easy to pronounce, catch, and spell
- Make it direct, and straight to the point.
Is there a shortcoming of this name idea?
- The 15-character length is longer than average, however, Blockchain is the cause of the lengthier nature of this name.
What are you planning to launch? What’s your idea? If it is a cryptocurrency or Blockchain-related venture and it is in the human resources niche (people, career, hiring), then BlockchainHired.com is a nice name for the business.
BlockchainHired.com – Find, hire, offer skills, freelance, etc. Buy and launch a big, marketplace for the Blockchain niche.
Branding tip #43
BlockchainHired.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase BlockchainHired.com now. It’s easy and fast.
“Still thinking about #Bitcoin. No conclusion – not endorsing/rejecting. Know that folks also were skeptical when paper money displaced gold.” —Lloyd Blankfein, CEO of Goldman Sachs.
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Similar Domain Names
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Examine the names of top businesses in your industry (whether local or outside your country) and get the feel of great brand names. The Internet can help you with that. […]
- The answer is … Technology! But here are the top industries and how the stand in the best brands table. Industry # of Brands Brand Value ($B) Total 100 $2,231.9 […]
- Location#3: Where are potential staff based? Yes, there is virtual working, but some businesses require physically present staff. Do you have a good supply of appropriate skills around? Or are […]
- Location#2: Online locationing matters. Hang out where your markets and industry hang out. Just like location matters in the physical world, it matters in the virtual world. Who are your […]
- Location #1: Where your business is located is key for several reasons. You’ll want to consider where your customers are. If you are into retail of consumer products, stay not […]
- I can’t but agree; I have seen some names I would never have thought anyone would buy getting sold. Maybe there is some more meaningful story to the name for […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
Rate this domain name. Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Votes: 2
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Thanks for your feedback!