Are you getting into the clothing and fashion business or industry? Offline or online, here’s a name.
What is special about this domain name?
Better and Dressing are two great words, and combined together in this way presents a solution to people’s desire and drive to look good.
BetterDressing.com is both a content-focused and product-capable name. You can use it for content marketing or for e-commerce, or for both. This name which is just perfect for you if planning to start a fashion business, store, or website, is smooth and has capacity.
By having capacity I mean it’s able to accommodate a variety of activities. Thinking of a Shopify store? Wanting to launch your hosted eCommerce store using Woocommerce? Are you thinking of a fashion website? A celebrity fashion blog? Are you looking to launch a clothing brand? Or everything I’ve mentioned? BetterDressing.com would cover it all.
This name takes a major fashion word and applies a positive word to qualify it. You’ve got an interest in becoming a better person or to become better at something, and the same goes for every human.
BetterDressing.com takes the human desire to be better into consideration. BetterDressing is 15 characters and that’s longer than the target 12 characters we strive to meet, however the words are so popular and natural that they strongly neutralize the length.
This is a beautiful name, I love its simplicity and the concept it is presenting. This business name aptly captures the business mission and objective.
Buy this domain name for your blog, website, or app; use it for a review platform, forum, or an online magazine/journal. Use it to name your business in this industry.
How do you name your small business? Here are a few ideas you could use to create a name for your business.
7 plus characteristics of a good business name
If you’re going to create or choose a domain name, remember these branding qualities and use them to choose the right name for your business –
- Keep it as simple as possible unless you’ve got a degree in branding and linguistics.
- Don’t try to use the name to prove a point. Make it pronounceable.
- The length matters – both in number of characters and in number of words.
- Memorable – let it be something the mind can easily accommodate, that’s why there are domain names in the first instance. IP addresses are not mind-friendly. So don’t defeat that purpose.
- Meaningful – Business names should have some meaning that’s not too hard to pick.
- Keyword rich – well, for now, there is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) value in keywords; and dressing brings that to this name.
- Clear and simple – someone should be able to take a look at your name and make an educated guess what it is your business is doing without requiring a tutorial or lecture to point it out.
Is there a shortcoming of this name idea?
- A shortcoming 15-character length as earlier mentioned, however the simplicity of the two words in the name doesn’t make the name look or sound long. The mind is very well accustomed to these words.
What are you planning to launch? What’s your idea? If it is a clothing and clothing accessories related venture, then BetterDressing.com is a nice name to consider for that platform.
Branding tip #36
BetterDressing.com: domain name for sale
Fill the form to express your interest in buying this domain name. Contact to purchase BetterDressing.com now. It’s easy and fast.
“You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it.”
— Edith Head.
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Similar Domain Names
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Some of the tips that apply to naming in general would also apply here. Be smart with it as you would have to make some decisions. Here are some things […]
- You want to name an architecture company today? Sure, you can. You have a name already – your name. Take it from us. Instead of posting these separately, we would […]
- Assume Robin Hood is an architect, and he wants to name his new business. What are his options? 1. Robin Hood Architecture – RobinHoodArchitecture.com 2. R. H. Architecture – Rharchitecture.com […]
- Home Repair Contractors, Inc. – Wait a minute while I show you the domain name of this business. www.hrcincfl.com. While the business name is clear, the domain (website) address is quite […]
- Francis Family Renovations, Inc – This business takes one of the oldest naming approaches; the use of the business owner’s name. The owner name is then appended with a keyword […]
- PacPlus from ‘package’ and ‘plus’ The company name “PacPlus” was created by signifying our aim for innovation in the provision of services and packaging with something extra without restricting ourselves to […]
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
suggest alternative names/ideas
You can suggest a domain name you think is another great option for the same business idea. We’ll add it to this section. For premium domain names, a listing fee applies if we find the name worthy.
DOMAIN NAME VALUATION LEVELS IN ORDER OF WORTH: 1. Bronze 2. Bronze+ 3. Silver 4. Silver+ 5. Gold 6. Gold+ 7. Diamond
We are sorry that this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this?