Buy a domain name.
Get your domain name listed.
I Am an Ideation Specialist; I Write About Beautiful Thoughts and Brands
I’ve sifted through hundreds of thousands of domain names and business names, created names, and curates names too. I love good names and am unhappy when I encounter businesses with bland, boring, or bad names.
I started my new brand named DomainRoll in 2019 and it is here to change things a bit. We set out as a bridge between aspiring business owners and creative domain name entrepreneurs.
Here’s a domain name idea for … You can buy this domain name and launch your …. business.
Getting a good name for your business all by yourself or brainstorming over coffee with some colleagues, friends and neighbours rarely produces a great name even after spending several hours.
Naming a business is a grueling time-consuming activity. The Domain Roll provides a list of pre-selected domain names across variety of business industry and niches, we highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the names and why we think the names deserve to be on the roll.
Domain names are added based on merit. Even the sponsored names are first accepted into the roll before they are sponsored by the owner for additional visibility. The alternative names are also accepted suggestions. If the name doesn’t strike us, you won’t find it on the Domain Roll.
Here’s the beauty, it is easier to choose a name you love than creating a name. We work with several people in choosing these names and subject them to certain metrics which are then used to pick the best.
If you can afford some hundred dollars, you would have a great domain name. That’s another great thing about the roll. We pursue names that are affordable. Affordable not because their quality are poor but because they aren’t in the hands of institutional domainers who’ve established a business around their domain portfolio.
Most people looking to establish small businesses or entrepreneurs looking for a nice name for their business idea would find DomainRoll a huge blessing. I am quite sure you would too.
Welcome to DomainRoll.com
We need community help rating domain names. It is easy. You select the domain name and score it 1 to 7. No special skills needed to be a Name Reviewer – you could be a lecturer or professional in the advertising, marketing or branding field or an entrepreneur with a knack for creativity. Come ‘Roll with us if you are interested.
Buying any of these domain names is starting out right. They are truly perfect for the right business and industry.
explore more of domainroll
More domain names you can buy to launch an interesting project or business venture
Other Business Category Domain Names
Sponsored Promotion Domains
Answers, links, resources, and special prices for your small business and startup.
- Examine the names of top businesses in your industry (whether local or outside your country) and get the feel of great brand names. The Internet can help you with that. […]
- The answer is … Technology! But here are the top industries and how the stand in the best brands table. Industry # of Brands Brand Value ($B) Total 100 $2,231.9 […]
- Location#3: Where are potential staff based? Yes, there is virtual working, but some businesses require physically present staff. Do you have a good supply of appropriate skills around? Or are […]
- Location#2: Online locationing matters. Hang out where your markets and industry hang out. Just like location matters in the physical world, it matters in the virtual world. Who are your […]
- Location #1: Where your business is located is key for several reasons. You’ll want to consider where your customers are. If you are into retail of consumer products, stay not […]
- I can’t but agree; I have seen some names I would never have thought anyone would buy getting sold. Maybe there is some more meaningful story to the name for […]